Aruba 1930 48G 4SFP/SFP+ Switch (JL685A)
Aruba 1930 48G 4SFP/SFP+ Switch (JL685A) Key Features
1. Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 8-, 24- and 48-port for non-POE and Class 4 PoE (I.e. PoE+) models
2. PoE to power APs and IoT devices like IP phones, surveillance cameras and door locks.
3. Two (2) dedicated 1G SFP fiber ports on 8-port models, and four (4) dedicated 1G/10G SFP+ fiber ports on 24-/48-port models to eliminate traffic bottlenecks across your network.
4. Security controls let you define access in each area of your network, keeping your business data safe
5. Convenient mobile app and webbased GUI for set up, management and troubleshooting
Differentiator Advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses. Easy-to-deploy, secure and affordable. The first switches with Instant On “anywhere, anytime” configuration and management. Using the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, quickly setup, monitor and manage the 1930 switch. Can also choose to manage the device through the local web GUI. This model has 48 10/100/1000 RJ-45 and 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports. Ports 48 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports
Memory and processor ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800 MHz 512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash 1.5 MB packet buffer
Throughput 130.95 Mpps, maximum
Switching capacity 176 Gbps
Management features Aruba Instant On Portal, Web browser, SNMP Manager
Input voltage 100 – 127 / 200 – 240 VAC
Power Consumption 36.9 W maximum, 16.8 W idle
Product Dimensions (metric) 4.39 x 44.25 x 28.24 cm
Weight 3.13 kg