Aruba 1930 8G PoE 124W Switch (JL681A)
Aruba 1930 8G Class4 PoE 2SFP 124W Switch (JL681A) Key Features
1. Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 8-, 24- and 48-port for non-POE and Class 4 PoE (I.e. PoE+) models
2. PoE to power APs and IoT devices like IP phones, surveillance cameras and door locks.
3. Two (2) dedicated 1G SFP fiber ports on 8-port models, and four (4) dedicated 1G/10G SFP+ fiber ports on 24-/48-port models to eliminate traffic bottlenecks across your network.
4. Security controls let you define access in each area of your network, keeping your business data safe
5. Convenient mobile app and webbased GUI for set up, management and troubleshooting
Differentiator Advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses. Easy-to-deploy, secure and affordable. The first switches with Instant On “anywhere, anytime” configuration and management. Using the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, quickly setup, monitor and manage the 1930 switch. Can also choose to manage the device through the local web GUI. This model has 8 10/100/1000 RJ-45 and 2 SFP 1GbE ports. Provides 124 W Class 4 PoE power.
Power consumption 150.2 W maximum, 11.7 W idle
Input voltage 100 – 127 / 200 – 240 VAC
Ports 8 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 2 SFP 1GbE ports
Switching capacity 20 Gbps
Throughput 14.88 Mpps, maximum
Memory and processor ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800 MHz 512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash 1.5 MB packet buffer
PoE capability 124 W Class 4
Management features Aruba Instant On Portal, Web browser, SNMP Manager
Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24×7 phone support for 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty duration
Weight 7.21 lb
Weight 1.16 kg
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 1.73 x 10 x 10 in
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 4.39 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm
There are no reviews yet.